1. IDENTITY OF THE OWNER OF THE WEBSITE
Residencia Universitaria PUERTANUEVA with its address at Calle Travesía Barrionuevo 5, 14002 Córdoba, SPAIN
TELEPHONE: +34 957 25 72 77
The use of this website confers on those who browse it, whether they are individuals or legal entities, the status of USERS, which means that that they accept the terms and conditions listed below.
For all intents and purposes, this means the terms and conditions in the published version at the time the site is accessed.
PUERTANUEVA University Residence recommends that USERS read the terms and conditions listed below carefully before making use of the services offered.
In addition, access to certain services on this website may be subject to certain special conditions that, depending on the case, replace, supplement and/or modify these general terms and conditions.
Therefore, prior to accessing and/or using our services, USERS must also read the corresponding special conditions carefully. Should they not accept the conditions for use, they must refrain from accessing and using the services contained on this website.
These conditions for use regulate the general use of the website by USERS, who have the possibility of displaying and printing them.
PUERTANUEVA University Residence reserves the right to alter or remove at any time and without prior notice the content, services and information found on this website, as well as to limit or cancel the terms and conditions that apply to the website.
3. INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY
The contents of this website are protected by the laws on intellectual and industrial property.
The website, including but not limited to its programming, editing, compilation and other elements required for it to function, the design, logos, text and/or graphics are the property of PUERTANUEVA University Residence or, where appropriate, it has a licence or express authorization from the authors thereof.
Regardless of the purpose for which they are intended, any total or partial reproduction, use, exploitation, distribution and commercialization requires, in all cases, the prior written authorization of PUERTANUEVA University Residence. An infringement of the aforementioned rights may constitute a violation of these terms, as well as an offence punishable under articles 270 et seq. of the Spanish Criminal Code.
Any designs, logos, text and/or graphics that are not the property of PUERTANUEVA University Residence and that may appear on the website belong to their respective owners, who are responsible for any possible dispute that could arise in regard to them. In all cases, PUERTANUEVA University Residence has the express, prior authorization of these persons.
4. ACCESS TO THE WEBSITE
Our website may be visited by any USER freely and free of charge. Any personal information that is provided to us will always be treated in accordance with the terms of the Organic Law on the Protection of Personal Information.
5. CORRECT USE OF THE WEBSITE
USERS undertake to use the website, its content and services in accordance with the Law,
decency and public order.
Users are obliged and undertake:
· Not to use the website or services that are provided by it for illegal purposes or ends or any that are
contrary to the contents of this Legal Notice that may harm the interests or rights of third parties, or that may
in any way harm,
damage, render useless or impair the satisfactory use of the website by other users.
· Not to destroy, alter, render useless or, in any other way, damage the data, programs or
electronic and other documents to be found on the website.
· Not to introduce programs, viruses, macros, mini-applications or other logical devices
or sequences of characters that cause or may cause any kind of alteration to the
computer systems of PUERTANUEVA University Residence or third parties.
· Not to misuse any information, messages, graphics, drawings, sound and/or image files,
photographs, recordings, software and, in general, any class of material available on
the website or the services that it offers.
· Not to introduce actions, attitudes or ideas that are discriminatory due to sex, race, religion,
beliefs, age or situation.
In addition, PUERTANUEVA University Residence reserves the right to deny or remove access to the
website and/or services at any time and with no need for prior notice to USERS who
fail to comply with these general conditions.
6. LIABILITY SCHEME
PUERTANUEVA University Residence will not be held liable, directly or subsidiarily, for:
· The quality of the service, speed of access, correct operation or the availability or continuous operation of the website.
· Any interruptions to the service, delays, errors, malfunctions or, in general, any other difficulties that are due to some cause that is beyond the control of
PUERTANUEVA University Residence.
· Any wilful or wrongful act by a USER and/or one that originates from causes of force majeure. In all cases, whatever the cause.
· Direct or indirect damage, consequential damage and/or loss of profit.
· The content and opinions of third parties or information contained on the websites of third parties that can be accessed through links or search features on the website.
· Damage that may be caused to USERS’ equipment due to possible computer viruses
contracted when browsing the website or any other damage originating from
· Failure to obey the law, morals and generally accepted decency or
public order as a result of transmitting, disseminating, storing, making
available, receiving, obtaining or accessing the content.
· Flaws and defects of any kind in the content transmitted, disseminated, stored or made available, failure to update or a lack of accuracy in the same, or its scientific
quality, where appropriate.
In addition, PUERTANUEVA University Residence does not guarantee that the website and server are free of viruses and will not be held responsible for any damage caused by accessing the website or being unable to access it.
PUERTANUEVA University Residence shall be entitled to temporarily suspend the services and content of the website in order to undertake maintenance operations, improvements or repairs to the site, without any compensation being due to the USERS for the same.
7. DATA PROTECTION
We process the information provided to us so as to provide you with the service requested. The information
provided will be preserved for the number of years required to comply with legal obligations. The information will not be handed over to third parties except in cases where there is a legal obligation to do so. You have the right to access your personal information, rectify any inaccurate information or request its deletion when this information is no longer necessary.
If you wish to exercise your rights, you may write to Calle Travesía Barrionuevo 5, 14002 Córdoba, SPAIN.
In accordance with the terms of the Law on Services to the Information Society and Electronic Commerce, the e-mail policy focuses on only sending communications that the USER has asked to receive. If you do not wish to receive these messages by e-mail, you may write to Calle Travesía Barrionuevo 5, 14002 Córdoba, SPAIN.
9. APPLICABLE LEGISLATION AND LEGAL JURISDICTION
These terms and conditions were written in Spanish and are subject to current Spanish legislation. For any legal dispute or issue that pertains to the website of PUERTANUEVA University Residence, the Courts and Tribunals of Córdoba, Spain, shall have the jurisdiction.